Saturday 8 July 2023
12:00pm – 7:00pm
The Smoke Show is Sunraysia’s newest specialty food festival, designed to showcase the best smoked meats (and sides) from within the district and surrounds.
- Indulge in a range of delicious smoked meat and BBQ options, cooked and served up by several smoked meat experts.
- Treat yourself to a glass of wine, red or white, from the Enjoy Wine Bar.
- Support the Wentworth Rowing Club by purchasing a drink, with profits going towards the flood clean-up of their clubhouse.
- Kick back and enjoy the great local artists, performing onstage throughout the afternoon.
- Bring the kids along and keep them entertained with the free children’s attractions, including zoo riders + face painting.
- Browse the trade show area and watch the live cooking demonstrations to learn about how to smoke meats at home.
The Smoke Show is a free event hosted by Wentworth Shire Council. Tickets are required to enter the venue. Under 12’s do not require a ticket for entry.
Purchase a return bus ticket from Mildura, Buronga, Gol Gol and Dareton township for only $10 + booking fee. All passengers require a bus ticket.
A free shuttle bus will be running from the Old Wentworth Post Office to the Wentworth Showgrounds and back, throughout the afternoon.
Buses will begin to depart the Wentworth Showgrounds and head back to Mildura, Gol Gol, Buronga and Dareton from 4.45pm onwards.
Prepare for a great day out with friends or family, at Wentworth’s first Smoked Meats Festival.
Thankyou to all event sponsors for their generous contributions.